Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief, Bubble Gum, 12.5mg - 4oz
Item No. 0352710
Relieving both indoor and outdoor allergies, Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief dramatically reduces symptoms associated with cold and allergy seasons. Specially-formulated for children, the soothing formula is designed to provide effective, yet incredibly gentle relief from sneezing, coughing, and itchy, watery eyes. Making the medicine more enjoyable for kids, Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief is infused with a delicious bubble gum flavor.
- Indoor and outdoor allergies
- Bubble gum flavored
- Dye free
- Alcohol free
- Compare to the active ingredient in Children's Benadryl Allergy
|Product Name||Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief, Bubble Gum, 12.5mg - 4oz|
|Disclaimer||This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Benadryl Allergy.|
|Allergy Option||Dye Free|
Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. Take every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours. Tsp teaspoon, mL milliliter. Age children 6 to 11 years Dose 1 to 2 teaspoons (5 mL to 10 mL). Age children 4 to 5 years Dose do not use unless directed by a doctor. Age children under 4 years Dose do not use. Each teaspoon contains sodium 8 mg.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Diphenhydramine HCI 12.5 mg...Antihistamine. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, flavors, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, and sorbitol solution
Do not use: to make a child sleepy; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin. Ask a doctor before use if the child has: glaucoma; a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product: marked drowsiness may occur; sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; excitability may occur, especially in children. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL ON THE BOTTLE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.