Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief, Diphenhydramine HCI, Bubble Gum Flavor, 12.5 mg - 4 oz
Item No. 0352710
Dramatically reduce cold and allergy symptoms with Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief Allergy Medication. This antihistamine childrens allergy medicine contains 12.5mg of diphenhydramine, an antihistamine that is the same active ingredient as the national brand's allergy medication. This oral solution liquid provides temporary multi-symptom relief from sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, runny nose, and itching of the nose or throat due to the common cold, respiratory allergies, and hay fever. Making consumption easier to provide faster-acting relief, Rite Aid kids allergy medicine is formulated in a great-tasting bubble gum flavored liquid with dosing cup included.
- MULTI-SYMPTOM ALLERGY RELIEF: Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief Antihistamine offers temporary relief from sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, runny nose, and itching of the nose or throat. This allergy medicine calms hay fever and other respiratory allergies.
- CONTROL INDOOR & OUTDOOR ALLERGIES: Allergies don't stand a chance against Rite Aid childrens allergy medicine. Whether it's pet dander or dust indoors or blooming grass and trees outside, Rite Aid kids' antihistamine will keep allergies under control.
- WORKS FOR UP TO 6 HOURS: Rite Aid kids allergy medicine helps your little one get relief from seasonal or indoor allergies. This antihistamine allergy medicine will relieve allergy symptoms for up to 6 hours and is suitable for children 6 years and older.
- NO UNNECESSARY ADDITIVES & GREAT FLAVOR: Rite Aid's Children's Diphenhydramine HCI 12.5 mg allergy medicine is formulated without unnecessary additives. It's dye free and alcohol free and has a great-tasting bubble gum flavor that your kids will love.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief, Diphenhydramine HCI, Bubble Gum Flavor, 12.5 mg - 4 oz|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Benadryl Allergy.
|Best For||Watery Eyes|
|Allergy Option||Dye Free|
Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. Take every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours. Tsp teaspoon, mL milliliter. Age: children 6 to 11 years; Dose: 1 to 2 teaspoons (5 mL to 10 mL). Age: children 4 to 5 years; Dose: do not use unless directed by a doctor. Age: children under 4 years; Dose: do not use. Each teaspoon contains: sodium 8 mg.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Diphenhydramine HCI 12.5 mg...Antihistamine. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, flavors, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, and sorbitol solution
Do not use: to make a child sleepy; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin. Ask a doctor before use if the child has: glaucoma; a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product: marked drowsiness may occur; sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; excitability may occur, especially in children. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL ON THE BOTTLE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.