Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief, Grape - 4 fl oz

In stock

Usually ships in 1 business day

Warning Show Details

From the Manufacturer

Item No. 8020722

The sneezing, runny nose and itchy, watery eyes associated with allergies can be especially difficult for children. Unfortunately, most allergy medications are too strong for smaller bodies. Rite Aid Children's Formula contains just the right amount of antihistamine to get rid of those symptoms safely. Best of all, the tasty grape flavor will help it go down without a complaint.

  • Relief of sneezing
  • Relief of runny nose
  • Relief of watery eyes
  • Relief of itchy throat and nose
  • 24 hour relief
More Information
More Information
Product Name Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief, Grape - 4 fl oz
Package Count 1
Container Type box
Country of Manufacture United States
Best For Allergies
Prop 65 No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief, Grape - 4 fl oz
Your Rating

Use only with enclosed dosing cup. Find right dose on chart below. mL millimeter.Adults and children six years and over 5 mL or 10 mL once daily depending upon severity of symptoms do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours. Adults 65 years and over 5 mL once daily do not take more than 5 mL in 24 hours. Children under 2 years of age Ask a doctor.Consumers with liver of kidney disease Ask a doctor.


Active Ingredient (In each 5 mL) Cetirizine HCI 5 mg.. Antihistamine Inactive Ingredients Anhydrous citric acid, artificial grape flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, Sucralose


DO NOT USE: If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF: You have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. ASK A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USE: If you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT: Drowsiness may occur, avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness. Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF: An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. IF PREGNANT OR BREAT-FEEDING: If breast- feeding: not recommended. If pregnant: Ask a health professional before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.