Rite Aid Foot Care Bunion Cushions ? 6 Cushions, Oval
Item No. 0361537
Anyone who's had bunions knows they are incredibly uncomfortable and painful. Rite Aid Foot Care Bunion Cushions self-stick and hold firmly in place on your foot while reducing pressure and protecting against painful friction. Just peel off the backing and stick to the bunion. These bunion pads provide thick padding, so they won't cause friction or irritation, even with tight shoes. These Rite Aid corn removers for feet are as effective as the national brand, compare the active ingredient to the leading national brand. Each pack contains 6 self-stick bunion cushions.
- REDUCE PRESSURE ON BUNIONS: Rite Aid Bunion Cushions reduce pressure and help to relieve pain caused by bunions. Compare Rite Aid with the leading national brand and get the same reliable bunion relief and same effective treatment.
- PROTECT AGAINST IRRITATION: These Rite Aid bunion relief products are formulated to protect against friction and help to give your feet bunion relief. Comfortably fit into your shoes with no more shoe-to-bunion rubbing or friction.
- SELF-STICK BUNION CUSHIONS: These Rite Aid bunion pads are thick, yet they fit comfortably and won't keep you from your favorite shoes, even in tight-fitting shoes. The oval shape allows a better fit to bunions allowing more relief.
- 6-PACK: Simply clean and dry skin, apply adhesive side to the bunion in need of cushioning. This package contains 6 bunion relief cushions, so you can remove and reapply as needed for bunion support, pressure relief, and friction protection.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Foot Care Bunion Cushions ? 6 Cushions, Oval|
This product is not manufactured or distributed by the Bayer Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Dr. Scholls.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Make sure tender area is clean and dry. Peel away cushion from backing. Apply bunion to tender enlarged joint area.