Rite Aid Home Super Glue, 0.21 oz - 3 pk
Item No. 0357559
Rite Aid Home Super Glue 3 pack bonds in seconds. Use just one drop for common, everyday usage. Seal-It Super Glue is easy to use with no need for solvents, catalysts, mixing, or clamping. Can be used to repair crystals, photo equipment, china, sporting goods, household products, auto accessories, and toys. Each self-piercing tube contains 2.07 g each.
- Easy to use, no need for solvents, catalysts, mixing, or clamping.
- Repairs crystals, photo equipment, china, sporting goods, household products, auto accessories, and toys.
- Pack of three tubes, each self-piercing tube contains 2g each.
- Versatile uses, bonds plastic, model toys, metal, china/ceramic, rubber, stereo knobs, and vinyl.
- Ideal for instant repairs on smaller indoor project.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Home Super Glue, 0.21 oz - 3 pk|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Home|
|Container Type||blister pack|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
1. Protect work area. Glue may damage fabrics and furniture finishes.2. remove nozzle and cap. Pierce tube using cap. When piercing, point away from face and do not squeeze tube.3. replace nozzle and squeeze gently applying one drop per square inch. Too much glue or spreading glue will make a poor bond or no bond.4. Parts to be glued must be clean and dry. Parts must be mates. Apply to surface only.5. Join the parts and press for 30 seconds. Allow to set for a few minutes. 6. replace cap over applicator tip. Store upright in cool, dry place.
Eye irritant. Bounds skin instantly. contains only cyanoacrylate. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If eye or mouth contact occurs, hold eyelids or mouth open and rinse thoroughly but gently with water for 15 minutes and get medical attention. Liquid glue will sting eye temporarily. Solidified glue may irritate eye like a grain of sand and should be treated by a eye doctor. if skin bonding occurs, soak in acetone-based nails polish remover or warm soapy water and carefully peel or roll skin apart. (do not pull). contact through clothing may cause skin to burn. If spilled on clothing, flush with cold water. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use with adequate ventilation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.