Rite Aid Home Super Glue Gel, 2g - 3 pk
Item No. 0365773
Rite Aid Home Super Glue Gel 3-Pack bonds in seconds. Use just one drop for common everyday usage. Can be used to repair crystals, photo equipment, china, sporting goods, household products, auto accessories, and toys. Each self-piercing tube instantly bonds metal, most plastics, jewelry, china, rubber, wood, pottery, leather and ceramics among other materials.
- Instantly bonds metal, most plastics, jewelry, china, rubber, wood, pottery, leather, ceramics
- Repairs crystals, photo equipment, china, sporting goods, household products, auto accessories, and toys
- Pack of 3 tubes, each self-piercing tube contains 2 g each
- Apply glue sparingly (one drop per square inch) to one surface only. Surfaces should be clean and dry
- Ideal for instant repairs or smaller indoor projects
|Product Name||Rite Aid Home Super Glue Gel, 2g - 3 pk|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Home|
|Container Type||blister pack|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
1. Surfaces to be joined must be clean, smooth and dry. 2. Unscrew entire cap and nozzle. Reverse cap and puncture seal by pressing pointed end on the top of the tube. Always point tube away from body to avoid contact. Do not squeeze tube while puncturing. 3. Replace nozzle firmly. 4. Squeeze up from the bottom of the tube. Apply sparingly to one surface only. Press surfaces together as quickly and tightly as possible. 5. Allow several seconds to grip and several minutes to set. 6. Replace cap. Store in a cool, dry place.
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. BONDS SKIN AND EYES IN SECONDS. Contains cyanoacrylate ester. Protect work surface and use proper ventilation. Avoid contact with clothing. For accidental eye contact, flush with water for at least 15 minutes; get medical attention for eye or internal contact. To remove from skin, soak in acetone nail polish remover and gently peel adhesive off with a fingernail; water exposure will wear off residual adhesive within a few days (do not use polish remover around eye area). KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.