Item No. 8024743
Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer (NSAID)
- Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer (NSAID)
- Compare to active ingredient in Advil
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:- Headache- Toothache- Backache- Menstrual cramps- The common cold- Muscular aches- Minor pain of arthritisTemporarily reduces:- Fever
- Rite Aid
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:If you're not satisfied, we'llhappily refund your money.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Ibuprofen Brown - 200mg, 500 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Advil Caplets.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
-Do Not Take More Than Directed-The Smallest Effective Dose Should Be Used-Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Take 1 Caplet Every 4 to 6 Hours WhileSymptoms Persist-If Pain or Fever Does Not Respond to 1 Caplet, 2 Caplets May Be Used-Do Not Exceed 6 Caplets in 24 Hours, Unless Directed by a Doctor-Children Under 12 Years: Ask a Doctor
Ibuprofen 200 mg, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, talc, titanium dioxide
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This Product Contains an Nsaid, Which May Cause Severe Stomach Bleeding. The Chance Is Higher if You: - Are Age 60 or Older - Have Had Stomach Ulcers or Bleeding Problems - Take a Blood Thinning (Anticoagulant) or Steroid Drug - Take Other Drugs Containing Prescription or Nonprescription Nsaids [aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, or Others] - Have 3 or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day While Using This Product - Take More or for a Longer Time Than Directed Heart Attack and Stroke Warning: Nsaids, Except Aspirin, Increase the Risk of Heart Attack, Heart Failure, and Stroke. These Can Be Fatal. The Risk Is Higher if You Use More Than Directed or for Longer Than Directed.