Item No. 8024744
Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer (NSAID)
- Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer (NSAID)
- Compare to active ingredient in Motrin IB
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:- headache- muscular aches- minor pain of arthritis- toothache- backache-the common cold- menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Rite Aid
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:If you're not satisfied, we'llhappily refund your money.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Ibuprofen Orange - 200mg, 100 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division, owner of the registered trademark Motrin.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
-Do Not Take More Than Directed-the Smallest Effective Dose Should Be Used-Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Take 1 Tablet Every 4 to 6 Hours WhileSymptoms Persist-if Pain or Fever Does Not Respond to 1 Tablet, 2 Tablets May Be Used-Do Not Exceed 6 Tablets in 24 Hours, Unless Directed by a Doctor-Children Under 12 Years: Ask a Doctor
Ibuprofen 200 mg , colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, talc, titanium dioxide
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This Product Contains an Nsaid, Which May Cause Severe Stomach Bleeding. The Chance Is Higher if You: - Are Age 60 or Older - Have Had Stomach Ulcers or Bleeding Problems - Take a Blood Thinning (Anticoagulant) or Steroid Drug - Take Other Drugs Containing Prescription or Nonprescription Nsaids [aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, or Others] - Have 3 or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day While Using This Product - Take More or for a Longer Time Than Directed Heart Attack and Stroke Warning: Nsaids, Except Aspirin, Increase the Risk of Heart Attack, Heart Failure, and Stroke. These Can Be Fatal. The Risk Is Higher if You Use More Than Directed or for Longer Than Directed.