Rite Aid Maximum Strength Daytime and Nighttime Sinus Relief Caplets - 20 Count
Item No. 0368600
Rite Aid Maximum Strength Sinus Relief comes with both Daytime and Nighttime medicine for fast relief of your sinus pressure and congestion. Find relief from symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, sinus pressure, and congestion. The daytime sinus and cold medicine helps you get through the day, while the nighttime cold remedy helps relieve symptoms, so you get a good night sleep. This cough & cold medicine comes in a pack of 20 caplets, 12 daytime caplets and 8 nighttime caplets. Compare Rite Aid's Sinus Relief to the active ingredient in the leading national brand.
- DAY/NIGHT COMBO PACK: This Rite Aid Sinus Relief cold medicine for adults includes non-drowsy daytime and nighttime sinus relief medicine. This combo pack relieves your symptoms so you can get through the day without drowsiness and sleep at night.
- MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: You'll feel daytime relief from sinus pressure, headache, and congestion in a non-drowsy formula. And at night, your nasal congestion, sinus pressure, pain, runny nose, sneezing, and cough will be relieved so you can sleep.
- FEVER & PAIN RELIEVER: Acetaminophen 325mg in each caplet temporally relieves symptoms like minor aches and pains and headache while expectorant, nasal decongestant, antihistamine/cough suppressant, and nasal decongestant offer sinus pressure relief.
- FOR YOUR SEVERE SYMPTOMS: With Rite Aid Maximum Strength Sinus Relief cold medicine, you'll get a pain reliever, expectorant to power through mucus, nasal decongestant for sinus congestion and pressure, antihistamine/cough suppressant to calm your cough.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Maximum Strength Daytime and Nighttime Sinus Relief Caplets - 20 Count|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser LLC, owner of the registered trademark Maximum Strength Mucinex SINUS-MAX Day & Night.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Aches & Pains, Congestion, Cough|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Directions do not use more than directed do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 4 hours children under 12 years: do not use.
Sinus Day Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet): Acetaminophen 325Mg, Guaifensin 200Mg, Phenylephrine Hcl 5Mg Sinus Day Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, Crospovidone, Fd&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake, Fd&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, Magnesium Stearte, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Povidone, Silicone Dioxide, Sodium Starch Glycoate, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide Sinus Night Ingredients (In Each Caplet): Acetaminophen 325Mg, Diphenhydramine Hcl 12.5Mg, Phenylephrine Hcl 5Mg Sinus Night Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, Fd&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, Fd&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake, Iron Oxide Yellow, Magnesium Stearate, Methacrylic Acid And Ethyl Acrylate Copolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Povidone, Silicone Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide
Warnings liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours with other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. symptoms may include: skin reddening blisters rash if a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). if you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (maoi) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the maoi drug. if you do not know if your prescription drug contains an maoi, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin (nighttime only) ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease high blood pressure liver disease thyroid disease diabetes difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis (nighttime only) glaucoma (nighttime only) ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin taking sedatives or tranquilizers (nighttime only) when using this product do not exceed recommended dosage excitability may occur, especially in children (nighttime only) marked drowsiness may occur (nighttime only) alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness (nighttime only) be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery (nighttime only) avoid alcoholic beverages (nighttime only) stop use and ask a doctor if nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days new symptoms occur fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days redness or swelling is present cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. these could be signs of a serious condition. if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. keep out of reach of children. in case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. if taking nighttime and daytime products, carefully read each section to ensure correct dosing. do not take day & night at the same time.