Rite Aid Menthol Nasal Inhaler - 0.007 oz
Item No. 0373300
Effectively fight cold and allergy season symptoms with Rite Aid nasal decongestant inhaler. This powerful inhaler provides quick relief from nasal congestion caused by respiratory allergies, common colds, and hay fevers naturally and without medicationjust natural menthol in Rite Aid's nasal inhalers does the trick. Infused with natural nasal decongestants, the special menthol vapors naturally decongest tight, plugged nasal canals to help provide increased air flow, improved breathing, and stuffy nose relief. Adults and children 12 years of age and older can inhale the menthol vapors through each nostril as needed for nasal congestion relief.
- RELIEVES NASAL CONGESTION: Rite Aid's Non-Medicated Menthol Nasal Inhaler nasal decongestant vapor offers soothing, refreshing menthol vapors for nasal congestion due to colds, hay fever, and allergies for adults and children 12 years of age and above.
- INSTANT RELIEF: Rite Aid's Menthol Nasal Inhaler offers a soothing burst of menthol for a quick relief of nasal congestion. Compare Rite Aid's Menthol Nasal Inhaler to the active ingredient in Vicks VapoInhaler and get effective nasal congestion relief.
- NATURAL MENTHOL VAPORS: Get congestion and allergy relief naturally through the healing menthol vapors in Rite Aid's nasal inhaler. Easy to use, just inhale the refreshing menthol vapors through each nostril and feel the instant stuffy nose relief.
- NON-MEDICATED: This Rite Aid non-medicated menthol inhaler provides refreshing vapors to quickly clear your congestion. And, because Rite Aid menthol nasal inhalers are non-medicated, you may use this vapor to get stuffy nose relief as often as needed.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose us first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Menthol Nasal Inhaler - 0.007 oz|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and children 12 years of age and above Inhale refreshing vapors through each nostril. Use as often as needed.
Camphor, menthol, methyl salicylate, fir needle Siberian oil
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT: Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur. Use of this inhaler by more than one person may spread infection. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.