Rite Aid 12 Hour Mucus Relief Expectorant with Extended Release, 1200 mg - 14 ct
Buy 1 Get 1 at 50% off Shop Eligible Items
Item No. 8022940
Rite Aid Maximum Strength Mucus Relief will keep your cough under control, and thin and loosen mucus for 12 hours with an extended release. This expectorant and cough suppressant is great for anyone experiencing intense coughs and impulse to cough. Each pack contains 14 extended release 1200mg tablets.
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH: Rite Aid's Mucus Relief is formulated to relieve your toughest cold symptoms fast.
- 12 HOUR RELIEF: These extended-release tablets provide 12 full hours of symptom relief so you can get through your day.
- EXPECTORANT: This mucus relief medicine relieves chest congestion by thinning and loosening mucus.
- COMPARE TO MAXIMUM STRENGTH MUCINEX: Get the same relief as the national brand decongestants for adults.
- RITE AID VISION & MISSION: Our vision at Rite Aid is for customers to confidently choose us first for their everyday health and wellness needs because we consistently understand and exceed their expectations. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities through engaging experiences that provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice for their unique needs.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid 12 Hour Mucus Relief Expectorant with Extended Release, 1200 mg - 14 ct|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser LLC, distributor of Maximum Strength Mucinex.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Best For||Congestion, Cough|
Do not crush, chew, or break tablet. Take with a full glass of water. This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: one or two tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age: do not take.
Active IngredientsGuaifenesin 1200 mg Inactive Ingredients Carbomer, colloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, talc
DO NOT USE: for children under twelve years of age. ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE: persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema. Also a cough accompanied by too much phlegm. STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF: cough lasts more than seven days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of serious illness. IF PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING: ask a health professional before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.