Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief, Cherry, 12.5mg - 4 fl oz

In stock
SKU
0033205
$3.99
-
+

Usually ships in 1 business day

Warning Show Details

From the Manufacturer
Details

Item No. 0033205


Relieving both indoor and outdoor allergies, Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief dramatically reduces symptoms associated with cold and allergy seasons. Specially-formulated for children, the soothing formula is designed to provide effective, yet incredibly gentle relief from sneezing, coughing and itchy, watery eyes. Making the medicine more enjoyable for kids, Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief is infused with a delicious, cherry flavor.

  • Indoor & outdoor allergies
  • Cherry flavored
  • Alcohol-free
  • Compare to the active ingredient in Children's Benadryl Allergy
More Information
More Information
Product Name Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief, Cherry, 12.5mg - 4 fl oz
Package Count 1
Disclaimer This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Benadryl Allergy.
Best For Allergies
Prop 65 No
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief, Cherry, 12.5mg - 4 fl oz
Your Rating
Directions

Use only enclosed closing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. Take every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24-hour period. Children 6 Years to Under 12 Years 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls (12.5 mg to 25 mg). Children 4 Years to Under 6 Years Do not use unless directed by a doctor. Children Under 4 Years Do not use.

Ingredients

Active Ingredient (in Each 5 ml, 1 Teaspoon): Diphenhydramine HCl (12.5 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Flavors, Glycerin, Poloxamer 407, Purified Water, Red 33, Red 40, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, and Sugar.

Safety

Do not use to make a child sleepy; if you are on a sodium-restricted diet; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one applied topically. Ask a doctor before use if you have glaucoma; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland; a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product marked drowsiness may occur; sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; excitability may occur, especially in children. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach if children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.

Recommendations
!