Rite Aid Allergy Medicine, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, 4mg - 100 ct
Item No. 0031975
Dramatically reduce cold and allergy symptoms with Rite Aid Allergy Relief. These chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg tablets provide relief from nasal congestion due to the common cold, respiratory allergies and hay fever for adults and children ages 6 and older. The long-lasting formula provides up to four hours of temporary relief and active ingredient, antihistamine, helps to calm sneezing, runny noses and watery, itchy eyes. Each box includes 100 tablets, 4 mg each. This allergy medicine provides 4 hours of symptom relief, so you can get back to doing the things you love, and kick your allergies to the curb.
- 4 HOUR RELIEF: Rite Aid's Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4mg tablets offer temporary relief for up to 4 hours from sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, runny nose, or itchy throat. This antihistamine allergy medicine calms hay fever or other respiratory allergies.
- MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: Our allergy medication relieves sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, & an itchy throat. Compare Rite Aid Allergy Relief to the active ingredient in Chlor-Trimeton Allergy & get the same active ingredient as the national brand.
- ANTIHISTAMINE FORMULA: With Rite Aid Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4mg allergy medication tablets, temporarily calm symptoms from allergies, the common cold, and hay fever for children ages 6 to 12 years old and adults and children 12 years of age and older.
- CONTROL INDOOR & OUTDOOR ALLERGIES: Allergies don't stand a chance against Rite Aid Allergy Relief Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4mg. Whether it's pets or dust indoors or blooming grass and trees outside, Rite Aid will keep your allergies under control.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose us first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
Over-the-counter allergy medication is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Allergy Medicine, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, 4mg - 100 ct|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
This product is not manufactured or distributed by MSD Consumer Care, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Chlor-Trimeton Allergy Tablets.
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours. Children 6 to Under 12 Years of Age 1/2 tablet (break tablet in half) every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 3 whole tablets in 24 hours. Children Under 6 Years of Age Do not use this product in children under 6 years of age. Store at controlled room temperature 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C). Protect from excessive moisture.
Active Ingredient (in Each Tablet): Chlorpheniramine Maleate (4 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Lactose, Corn Starch, D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose. Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Lactose, Corn Starch, D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Ask a doctor before use if you have glaucoma; a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic beverages; alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery; excitability may occur, especially in children. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Excellent allergy reliefI have been using this medicine to control my allergy symptoms for many years. It has given better relief than any other pill.
Great allergy reliefWorks great for me
Use dailyHelps sinus problems
These work better than any other I have tried over the years.Good product and price .