Item No. 0031577

Photo of Rite Aid Pharmacy Anti Itch Cream, Extra Strength, 1 oz (28 g)

Rite Aid Pharmacy Anti Itch Cream, Extra Strength, 1 oz (28 g)

$4.99

Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours

Save more with card
Buy 1 Get 1
50% Off

Equal or lesser value on eligible items

Show All

Expires: 12/2/2016
Details
2% Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and 0.1% Zinc Acetate. Topical analgesic for pain & itching caused by insect bites, rashes from poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, and minor skin irritations. Topical analgesic. Skin protectant. Compare to the active ingredients of Extra Strength Benadryl Cream (This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, the distributor of Extra Strength Benadryl Cream).
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 37.6ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Height 1.15
Width 4.95
Depth 3.10
Unit Price $79.84 per POUND (on regular retail)
Available Online
Depth 3.10
Width 4.95
Height 1.15
Extended Size 1 oz (28 g)
Indications Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: insect bites; minor burns; sunburn; minor skin irritations; minor cuts; scrapes; rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac. Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poiso
Directions
Do not use more than directed. Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older: Apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children Under 2 Years of Age: Ask a doctor. Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (2%), Zinc Acetate (0.1%). Inactive Ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, PEG-2 Stearate, PEG-20 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water.

Safety
For external use only. Do not use on large areas of the body; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth. Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox; on measles. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.