Item No. 0303924

Photo of Rite Aid Pharmacy Anti-Itch Gel, Extra Strength, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Rite Aid Pharmacy Anti-Itch Gel, Extra Strength, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

$5.99

Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours

Details

Made with an extra-strength formula, Rite Aid Pharmacy Anti-Itch gel is designed to provide fast-acting itch relief from oak, sumac, poison ivy, mosquito and insect bites, redness and irritation, and even soothes rashes caused by allergies and chicken pox. The thick, soft gel glides on smooth to provide an instant burst of cooling relief.

Features & Benefits:

  • Fast-acting itch relief from oak, sumac, poison ivy, mosquito and insect bites, redness and irritation
  • Talc free
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 34.62ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Height 1.40
Width 2.30
Depth 4.65
Unit Price $47.92 per QUART (on regular retail)
Available Online
Depth 4.65
Width 2.30
Height 1.40
Extended Size 4 fl oz (118 ml)
Indications Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with minor burns; insect bites; sunburn; minor skin irritations; minor cuts; scrapes; rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak & poison sumac.
Ingredient Preference Talc Free
Allergy Option Talc Free
Directions
Do not use more than directed. Adults and children 2 years of age & older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor. Store at 68 to 77 degrees F (20 to 25 degrees C).
Ingredients
Active Ingredient: Diphenhydramine HCI (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Camphor, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propylparaben.

Safety
Do not use if seal under cap is torn or missing. For external use only. Do not use on large areas of the body; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth. Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox; on measles. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.