Item No. 0036461

Photo of Rite Aid Pharmacy Anti-Itch Lotion, Clear, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

Rite Aid Pharmacy Anti-Itch Lotion, Clear, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

$6.49

Availability: Ships within 7-10 days

Details

External analgesic skin protectant. Pramoxine HCI (1%); zinc acetate (0.1%). Relieves pain & itching caused by: poison ivy, poison sumac, poison oak, and insect bites. Relieves minor skin irritation. Compare to the active ingredients of Caladryl Clear lotion. (This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer HealthCare, distributor of Caladryl Clear Lotion. Gluten free

Features & Benefits:

  • Relieves minor skin irritation
  • Talc free
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 16.72ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Height 2.10
Width 2.00
Depth 5.45
Unit Price $34.61 per QUART (on regular retail)
Available Online
Depth 5.45
Width 2.00
Height 2.10
Extended Size 6 fl oz (177 ml)
Indications For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac; dries the oozing and weeping of poison: ivy; oak; sumac.
Ingredient Preference Talc Free
Allergy Option Talc Free
Directions
Shake well. Before applying wash affected area of skin. Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years: ask a doctor. Store at room temperature (59-77 degrees F).
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Pramoxine HCI (1%), Zinc Acetate (0.1%). Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Camphor, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Methylparaben, Oil of Lavender, Oil of Rosemary, Polysorbate 40, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate.

Safety
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days to clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.