Item No. 0303923

Photo of Rite Aid Pharmacy Anti-Itch Spray, Extra Strength, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Rite Aid Pharmacy Anti-Itch Spray, Extra Strength, 2 fl oz (59 ml)


Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 3 business days


First aid. Diphenhydramine HCI (2%). Zinc acetate (0.1%). Topical analgesic & skin protectant. Compare to the active ingredients in Benadryl Extra Strength Spray (This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil-PPC, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Benadryl). For skin use only. Relieves itching & pain due to insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac.

Features & Benefits:

  • Topical analgesic & skin protectant
  • Talc free
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 49.56ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Height 1.30
Width 1.75
Depth 4.65
Unit Price $95.84 per QUART (on regular retail)
Available Online
Depth 4.65
Width 1.75
Height 1.30
Extended Size 2 fl oz (59 ml)
Indications Temporarily relieves itching and pain associated with minor irritations, burns, scrapes, cuts, insect bites and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak & poison sumac.
Ingredient Preference Talc Free
Allergy Option Talc Free
Do not use more than directed. Adults and children 2 years of age & older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor. Store at 68 to 77 degrees F (20 to 25 degrees C).
Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine HIC (2%), Zinc Acetate (0.1%). Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Glycerin, Povidone, Tromethamine.

Do not use if safety seal label is torn or missing. For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth; on large areas of the body. Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox; on measles. When using the product avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days; symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.