Item No. 8001902

Photo of Rite Aid Pharmacy Antibiotic Ointment, Triple, 1 oz (28 g)

Rite Aid Pharmacy Antibiotic Ointment, Triple, 1 oz (28 g)

Prices Vary by Store

Availability: Select stores. Call for Availability.

Save more with card
Buy 1 Get 1
50% Off

Equal or lesser value on eligible items

Show All

Expires: 3/31/2017
Naturally heal and disinfect wounds with Rite Aid Pharmacy Triple Antibiotic ointment. Acting as a pain reliever and First-Aid antibiotic, this 2-in-1 ointment soothes hurting, throbbing areas and eliminates germs. Preventing infections caused by scrapes, minor cuts and burns, this ointment provides First-Aid-quality, germ-fighting powers. May also help prevent scarring from minor cuts. Includes one ounces. Proudly made in the USA.
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 33.92ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Height 1.60
Width 5.00
Depth 3.70
Unit Price $135.84 per POUND (on regular retail)
Available In Store Only
Depth 3.70
Width 5.00
Height 1.60
Extended Size 1 oz (28 g)
Indications Helps prevent infection in and temporarily relieves pain due to minor cuts; scrapes; burns.
Store at 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C). Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Clean affected area; apply a small amount (equal to surface area of tip of finger) on area 1 to 3 time daily; may be covered with a sterile bandage. Children Under 2 Years: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients (in each Gram): Bacitracin Zinc (500 Units), Neomycin (3.5 mg), Polymyxin B Sulfate (10,000 Units), Pramoxine Hydrochloride (10 mg). Inactive Ingredient: White Petrolatum.

For external use only. Allergy Alert: Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use in or near the eyes; on large areas of the body. Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds; animal bites; serious burns. When using this product do not use longer than 1 week. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition lasts or gets worse; symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and come back within a few days; a rash or other allergic reaction occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.