Rite Aid Aspirin Tablets, 325mg - 100 ct
Item No. 0031751
Rite Aid Pain Relief Aspirin NSAID (Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug) Tablets, 325 mg - 100 count, is for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains, reduces fevers temporarily, and also helps relieve minor headaches and toothaches. It can help relieve muscular and body aches and pains, offer minor arthritis pain relief, and ease the discomfort of the common cold. Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults: may take 1 to 2 tablets with water. Dosage may be repeated every 4 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in a 24 hour period.
- PAIN RELIEVER & FEVER REDUCER: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with headaches, body pain, minor arthritis pain, or for migraine relief. Aspirin temporarily reduces fevers and also helps relieve muscular and body aches and pains.
- FAST ACTING: This pain relief NSAID medicine has aspirin 325 mg to quickly take care of your minor aches and pains. Compare Rite Aid's Aspirin to the active ingredient in Bayer. Get all the benefits of this effective NSAID pain reliever with Rite Aid.
- PAIN RELIEF FOR ADULTS: Children and teenagers less than 18 yearsoldshould not takeaspirinif they have had chickenpox, flu, or any undiagnosed illness or if they have recently received a vaccine. Takingaspirinincreases the risk of Reye's syndrome.
- EASY TO SWALLOW: Rite Aid's micro-coated aspirin 325 mg tablet is designed for easy swallowing and offers fast relief from aches and pains, headache, pain and fever due to colds,muscle pain,menstrual pain,toothaches, and offers arthritis pain relief.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose us first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
Over-the-counter pain medication is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Aspirin Tablets, 325mg - 100 ct|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults 1 to 2 tablets with water. Dosage may be repeated every 4 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours. Children Under 12 Consult a doctor. Store at room temperature.
Active Ingredient (in Each Tablet): Aspirin (325 mg) (NSAID Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug). Inactive Ingredients: Hypromellose, Starch, Titanium Dioxide.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chickenpox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives; facial swelling; asthma (wheezing); shock. Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: are age 60 or older; have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems; take a blood-thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug; take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others); have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product; take more or for a longer time than directed. Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer. Ask a doctor before use if the stomach bleeding warning applies to you; you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn; you have liver cirrhosis; you have asthma; you have high blood pressure; you have heart or kidney disease; you have taken a diuretic. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription); taking a blood-thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug; taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout or arthritis. Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint; vomit blood; have bloody or black stools; have stomach pain that does not get better; an allergic reaction occurs (Seek medical help right away); pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; redness or swelling is present; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; any new symptoms occur; ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.