Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives; asthma (wheezing); skin reddening; facial swelling; shock; rash; blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The changes are higher if your child: has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems; takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug; takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others); take more or for a longer time than directed. Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Do not use: if the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer; right before or after heart surgery. Ask a doctor before use if: stomach bleeding warning applies to your child; child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn; child has not been drinking fluids; child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea; child has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease; child is taking a diuretic. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is: under a doctor's care for any serious condition; taking any other drug. When using this product: take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs; the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed. Stop use and ask a doctor if: child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feels faint; vomits blood; has bloody or black stools; has stomach pain that does not get better; the child does not get any relief within the first day (24 hours) of treatment; fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present in the painful area; any new symptoms appear. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing.