Item No. 0370231

Photo of Rite Aid Pharmacy Itch Relief, Maximum Strength, Continuous Spray 3 oz (85 g)

Rite Aid Pharmacy Itch Relief, Maximum Strength, Continuous Spray 3 oz (85 g)

$5.99

Availability: Usually ships in 7 to 10 days

Details

Relieves itching & pain due to insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac. Topical analgesic. Skin protectant. 360 degrees. Spray at any angle. Compare to the active ingredients in Benadryl (This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer, owner of the Benadryl trademark).

Features & Benefits:

  • Relieves itching & pain due to insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac
  • Talc free
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 33.34ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Height 5.6
Width 2
Depth 2.1
Unit Price $31.95 per POUND (on regular retail)
Available Special Order
Depth 2.1
Width 2
Height 5.6
Extended Size 3 oz (85 g)
Indications Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: insect bites; minor burns; sunburn; minor cuts; scrapes; minor skin irritations; rashes due to poison ivy, oak and sumac; dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak and sumac.
Ingredient Preference Talc Free
Allergy Option Talc Free
Directions
Shake well. Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children Under 2 Years of Age: Ask a doctor. To apply to face, spray into palm of hand and gently apply.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine HCI (2.0%), Zinc Acetate (0.10%). Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Glycerin, Povidone, Purified Water, Tris (Hydroxymethyl) Aminomethane.

Safety
For external use only. Flammable - Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not use on large areas of the body; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth. When using this product keep out of eyes; use only as directed; do not puncture or incinerate (Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F). Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox; on measles. Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days; symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.