Rite Aid Maximum Strength Liquid Wart Remover, 0.31 fl oz (9 mL)
Item No. 8019969
Get rid of warts with Rite Aid Maximum Strength Liquid Wart Remover. The maximum strength formula takes care of warts safely and easily. For easy wart removal, wash affected area, soak wart in warm water for five minutes, then dry thoroughly. Apply a small amount of wart remover with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart. Let dry and repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed until wart is removed for up to 12 weeks. Compare Rite Aid wart remover freeze off to the national brand and get the same reliable results from a brand you can trust.
- EFFECTIVE WART REMOVAL: Rite Aid Liquid Wart Remover aids in the removal common and planter warts safely and easily. Compare Rite Aid with the leading national brand and get the same reliable wart treatment and removal from a brand you can trust.
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH: This Rite Aid max strength wart remover is formulated to quickly and effective remove warts with its convenient applicator. By utilizing salicylic acid, the medicated liquid wart treatment helps to remove warts.
- CONVENIENT APPLICATOR: This Rite Aid salicylic liquid wart freeze comes with an easy to use and convenient applicator. You may soak your warts in warm water for 5 minutes prior to application to aid in wart removal.
- MADE WITH SALICYLIC ACID: Wash affected area. Soak wart in warm water for 5 min. Dry thoroughly. Apply small amount of wart remover to sufficiently cover each wart. Let dry, repeat procedure once or twice daily until wart is removed for up to 12 weeks.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Maximum Strength Liquid Wart Remover, 0.31 fl oz (9 mL)|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Salicylic Acid|
Wash affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry area thoroughly. Apply small amount of wart remover with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart. Let dry and repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed until wart is removed up to 12 weeks.
Active ingredient: Salicylic acid 17% w/w. Inactive ingredients: camphor, castor oil, ethanol, ethyl ether, nitrocellulose.
Warnings For External Use Only. Flammable Keep Away From Fire Or Flame Cap Bottle Tightly And Store At Room Temperature Away From Heat Do Not Use If You Are Diabetic Or Have Poor Blood Circulation, Except Under The Advice And Supervision Of A Doctor Or Podiatrist On Genital Warts And Warts On The Face On Moles, Birthmarks And Wads With Hair Growing From Them On Mucous Membranes On Irritated, Infected Or Reddened Skin When Using This Product Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Product Gets Into The Eye, Flush With Water For 15 Minutes Avoid Inhaling Vapors Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If Discomfort Persists. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.