Item No. 0033298
Rite Aid Milk of Magnesia magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg laxative offers effective overnight constipation relief. Compare to the active ingredient in Rite Aid Milk of Magnesia to the leading national brand and get the same reliable constipation relief. Each tablespoon contains: magnesium (501 mg). Shake well before use. Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period. Dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor. Follow each dosage with a full glass (8 oz) of fluid.
- STIMULANT FREE LAXATIVE: Rite Aid Milk of Magnesium Laxative is formulated to offer effective overnight relief while working to relieve occasional constipation (irregularity) in a cramp free and sugar free formula.
- EFFECTIVE LAXATIVE: Get gentle and reliable occasional constipation relief with Rite Aid Magnesium Hydroxide 1200 mg. This liquid laxatives for constipation helps soften stool to prevent irregularity while delivering gentle and effective relief.
- COMPLETE RELIEF: Works efficiently to relieve uncomfortable constipation symptoms. No matter what causes your constipation, Rite Aid's here to help. Rite Aid's stimulant-free laxative works gently to provide comfortable and effective relief.
- SALINE LAXATIVE: Each dose of laxative stool softener provides you with relief for occasional constipation in an easy to administer liquid. For gentle, dependable relief from occasional irregularity to make going an easier, less painful process.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
|Rite Aid Milk of Magnesia Saline Laxative, 12 fl oz
|Rite Aid Pharmacy
|Country of Manufacture
|Made in the USA, Sugar Free
Shake well before use. Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period. Dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor. Follow each dosage with a full glass (8 oz) of fluid. Tbsp tablespoon, ml milliliter. Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: 2-4 tablespoons (30-60 ml). Children 6 to 11 Years: 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 ml). Children Under 6 Years: Ask a doctor. Do not freeze. Store at room temperature tightly closed.
Active Ingredient (in Each 15 ml, 1 Tablespoon): Magnesium hydroxide (1200 mg). Inactive Ingredient: purified water, sodium hypochlorite.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease; a magnesium restricted diet; stomach pain, nausea or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. This product may Interact with certain prescription drugs. Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after using this product (These could be signs of a serious condition); you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety seal is broken or missing.