Rite Aid Pharmacy N95 Surgical Respirator Mask - 2 ct
Item No. 8025727
Rite Aid N95 Surgical Respirator Mask helps protect against airborne particles and pathogens. It is a NIOSH approved as an N95 particule respiratory and complies with OSHA regulations. Helps protect against airborne particles and pathogens, non-oil containing dust, fumes and mists and filters out bacteria, pollen and other common airborne irritants.
- Helps protect against airborne particle and pathogens
- NIOSH approved as an N95 particulate respirator
- Complies with OSHA regulations
- Protects against non-oil containing dust, fumes and mists
- Filters out bacteria, pollen and other common airborne irritants
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Pharmacy N95 Surgical Respirator Mask - 2 ct|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Fitting instructions 1. Hold respirator in your hand as shown, with the nosepiece at your fingertips and the headbands hanging freely below your hand. 2. Place respirator under your chin with the nosepiece up. Pull the top headband over your head and above the ears. 3. Pull the bottom headband over your head and place around neck below the ears. 4. Adjust headbands for comfortable fit. Push the nosepiece inward with your fingertips to conform to the shape of your nose. 5. Cup both hands over the mask, checking for tightness. Inhale sharply, negative pressure should be felt in the mask. Re-adjust as necessary.
Caution: the respirator should be fit-checked for each wearing. Warning wearer must read fitting instructions and limitations before use. Before use, the wearer must be trained in the proper use, including fit testing, in accordance with applicable safety and health standards for the contaminant and exposure level in the work area as per osha guidelines, 29 CFR 1910.134.