Rite Aid Severe Congestion Nasal Relief Nasal Spray, 12 Hour Relief, Oxymetazoline HCI 0.05% - 1 fl oz ,
Buy 1 Get 1 at 50% off Shop Eligible Items
Item No. 0372596
Effectively fight cold and allergy season symptoms with Rite Aid Severe Congestion Nasal Relief Nasal Spray. This decongestant spray allergy medication provides quick relief from nasal congestion caused by respiratory allergies, common colds, and hay fever. With nasal decongestant, Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%, plugged nasal canals open to help provide increased air flow, improved breathing, allergy relief, and stuffy nose relief. Adults and children 6 years of age and older can inhale the adult and kids allergy medicine through each nostril (no more than every 10-12 hours) for nasal congestion relief.
- RELIEVES NASAL & SINUS CONGESTION: Rite Aid Severe Congestion Nasal Spray Oxymetazoline HCI 0.05% temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to common colds, hay fever, and upper respiratory allergies for adults and children 6 years of age and up.
- BREATHE MORE FREELY: Oxymetazoline HCI Nasal decongestant offers fast, powerful congestion relief. Compare Rite Aid Nasal Spray to the active ingredient in the leading national brand and get the same effective nasal congestion and sinus pressure relief.
- 12 HOUR RELIEF: Get congestion and allergy relief and relieve severe congestion with Rite Aid Nasal Spray Decongestant. It's easy to use, simply inhale 2 to 3 sprays through each nostril not more often than every 10-12 hours for stuffy nose relief.
- GET COLD, SINUS, AND ALLERGY RELIEF: This decongestant inhaler provides temporary relief from nasal congestion caused by respiratory allergies, common colds, and hay fever. This nasal spray shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Severe Congestion Nasal Relief Nasal Spray, 12 Hour Relief, Oxymetazoline HCI 0.05% - 1 fl oz ,|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and children six to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed two doses in any 24-hour period. Children under six years of age: Ask a doctor. Shake well before use. Hold white tabs, SQUEEZE grooved area of cap FIRMLY, and turn counter clockwise. Before using the first time, prime meters pump by depressing pump several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Secure cap after use.
Active Ingredient: Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05 percentInactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride solution, benzyl alcohol, camphor, dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, eucalyptol, menthol, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, monobasic sodium phosphate, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE: Heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.