Item No. 8023371
Just because you must test your blood doesn't mean your finger should pay the price. You can count on Rite Aid True Plus Safety Lancets, 28 Gauge to help you get a quick and relatively painless blood sample. Great for capillary blood sampling, the Rite Aid True Plus Safety Lancets are the perfect choice for your blood type test kit needs. Also ideal for anyone with diabetes who must test their blood often. They are easy to use, and the needle automatically retracts to avoid the possibility of injury. Each box includes 25 sterile lancets.
- 28 GAUGE STERILE TIP: These Rite Aid 28-gauge blood sugar lancets have a pressure activated design for simplicity. Each of the 25 sterile lancets in the package have an ultra-thin design so that testing is much less painful.
- EASY TO USE: These Rite Aid blood sugar lancets are easy to use. Simply twist off the cap. Discard the cap. 2. To lance your finger, press the safety lancet opening FIRMLY down with enough pressure to draw blood. 3. Let blood sample form.
- SINGLE USE ONLY: Rite Aid Safety Lancets will only operate and retract one time. Collect sample and dispose of used diabetic lancet properly. Be sure to wash your hands with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly before taking sample.
- NEEDLE AUTOMATICALLY RETRACTS: The needle on each lancet device automatically retracts to avoid the possibility of injury. Automatic needle retraction-prevents healthcare professionals and patients from accidental needlestick injury.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid True Plus Safety Lancets, 28 Gauge, 25 Count|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
For single use only. Discard the safely lancet after use, do not re-use. Use the safety lancets within the expiration date. Do no use if protective cap is removed or broken previously. For single patient use only. Do not use on more than one patient. I
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Best For||Diabetes & Blood Sugar Control|
Wash hands with soap and water, and dry thoroughly. Apply alcohol to sampling site and air dry. If the site selected is visibly dirty, wash with soap and water and wipe it dry. Cleaning the sampling site should be performed before disinfection. Wash hands thoroughly again after blood sampling. To reduce the risk of accidental needle sticks, the needle tip will automatically rerated after being fired. 1. Twist off the protective cap and discard it. 2. Put the lancet against the disinfected sampling site and press down firmly with enough pressure to draw blood. 3. Massage the skin around the sampling site to obtain blood sample. 4. The used safely lancets shnould be discarded into an appropriate container.
Do not use if cap has been previously broken. Dispose in suitable sharps container. Only use on or before expiration date printed on box.