Rite Aid TRUEplus Ketone Test Strips - 50 Count
Item No. 0362309
Rite Aid TRUEplus Ketone Test Strips offer a fast and easy way to check for ketones in urine. Ideal for people with diabetes and low-carb dieters, you can measure ketone levels in 15 seconds. Ketones are the result of your body being in a ketonic state. Indicating your body is burning fat for fuel rather than carbohydrates, which can help you achieve your health goals. This product is for the monitoring of ketones, not for the management of diabetes. Carefully follow the testing schedule your doctor or diabetes care and education specialist establishes. Each bottle includes 50 ketone test strips.
- KETONE LEVEL TEST STRIPS: Rite Aid TRUEplus Ketone Test Strips are a fast and easy way to check for ketones in urine. Measuring ketone levels provides information on carbohydrate and fat metabolism. These keto testers come in a convenient flip-top vial.
- 15 SECOND RESULTS: Get fast, convenient ketone test results in 15 seconds with these Rite Aid keto test strips. For accurate results, store in a dry place at room temperature below 86 degrees, do not refrigerate or freeze, and keep away from sunlight.
- EASY-TO-READ: Rite Aid color-changing keto test strips urine provide results that are easy to read and decipher. Simply compare your test strip results to the chart on the bottle. Monitoring your ketone levels indicates your body's level of ketosis.
- ACETOACETIC ACID DETECTION: Rite Aid Ketone test results detect ketones in urine, so you can make diet changes/adjustments. Each convenient flip-top vial contains 50 TRUEplus Ketone Test Strips so you can test your ketones in the comfort of your own home.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid TRUEplus Ketone Test Strips - 50 Count|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
This product is for the monitoring of ketones not for the management of diabetes. Store in a dry place at room temperature bleow 86F (30C). Do not refrigerate or freeze.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Diabetes & Blood Sugar Control|
Please refer to the Instructions For Use for more details
For In Vitro Diagnostic Use Only. Store in a dry place at room temperature below 86 degrees fahrenheit. DO NOT REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE. Keep away from sunlight.