Item No. 8021290
This Rite Aid Pain Relief Reusable Cold Pack provides highly effective, long-lasting cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling due to muscle injuries, as well as sprains or post-surgical discomfort. Its as easy to use as pulling it out of the freezer and sliding it into the included cloth sleeve when you want to use it for ankle, neck, knee, or lower back pain relief. This long-lasting cold pack doesnt require multiple cycles in the freezer during your therapy session like a standard ice bag. Its completely safe and economically friendly; its non-toxic, washable, durable, and is not made with natural rubber latex. No matter how cold it gets, this back ice pack remains flexible to fit whatever area of the body that needs relief.
- LONG-LASTING COLD: Rite Aid's Reusable Cold Pack for back pain provides long lasting, effective cold therapy to reduce pain and swelling.
- STAYS FLEXIBLE: This ice pad has a patented, unique design that stays flexible even when frozen for a comfortable fit wherever you need it.
- ECONOMICAL: Unlike standard cold packs for therapy, Rite Aid's gel ice pack doesn't require being rotated in the freezer between uses.
- COMPLETELY SAFE: Rite Aid's flexible ice pack is non-toxic, washable, durable, environmentally safe, and is not made with natural rubber latex.
- RITE AID VISION & MISSION: Our vision at Rite Aid is for customers to confidently choose us first for their everyday health and wellness needs because we consistently understand and exceed their expectations. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities through engaging experiences that provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice for their unique needs.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Reusable Ice Pack for Pain Relief, 12x6 in|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Aches & Pains|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
insert cold pack into included cloth sleeve and apply to affected area.