Item No. 0385477
Robitussin Naturals Honey and Ivy Leaf Dietary Supplement for the occasional cough*. It is made with purposefully selected ingredients like naturally-sourced honey. Robitussin Naturals Honey and Ivy Leaf Dietary Supplement helps relieve occasional cough associated with dry throat and hoarseness.* A cough relief supplement made with True Source Certified Honey. This syrup is free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives and is non-GMO, and drug and alcohol-free.^ Adults should take 1 tablespoon per day as needed and should not take more than the suggested use. This product is not meant for use by children. Robitussin has been an expert at making trusted cough relief products for over 70 years and is now expanding to bring consumers dietary supplements like Robitussin Naturals. With a wide range of products to suit your needs, Robitussin understands the importance of feeling confident in the products you use. Whether you need a product for cough, cold, or flu symptoms, or a dietary supplement like Robitussin Naturals for occasional cough, Robitussin can help! Honey and ivy leaf relieve occasional cough associated with hoarseness, dry throat and irritants; ivy leaf helps clear mucus when coughing* ^ For more information on our non-GMO standard, visit robitussin.com
- Robitussin Naturals Honey and Ivy Leaf Cough Syrup relieves your cough*
- Cough relief supplement that helps relieve occasional coughs associated with dry throat and common irritants*
- A cough relief that is formulated with English Ivy Leaf Extract and True Source Certified Honey
- Robitussin Naturals is packaged in a bottle that is made from 30% plant-based material
- Adults take 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day as needed
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Robitussin Naturals Cough Relief - Honey & Ivy Leaf, 8.3 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Dosage UOM||fl oz|
|Color Specs Tab||Other|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
|Ingredient Preference||Alcohol Free, Non-GMO|
Adults: 1 tablespoon (15 mL) daily as needed. Do notexceed suggested use. Not formulated for use inchildren.As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing,x000Dor taking any medications, consult your doctorx000Dbefore use.
Purified Water. Contains <2%: Citric Acid.
Keep out of reach of children.