RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Moisturizer, SPF 30 - 1 fl oz
Item No. 8009677
Helps reduce the look of expression lines and deep wrinkles with RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30. This anti-aging moisturizer has been clinically proven to show visible results in just 12 weeks. Formulated with retinol, it also contains Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen to protect skin from UVA and UVB rays, which may contribute to premature aging. This anti-aging moisturizer is also oil-free and non-comedogenic.
- 1-fl. oz tube of RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Anti-wrinkle moisturizer hydrates and helps reduce the look of expression lines and deep wrinkles
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen helps protect skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays
- Sunscreen moisturizer contains retinol and vitamin E to fight the signs of aging during the day
- This anti-wrinkle treatment has been clinically proven to show visible results just after 12 weeks
|Product Name||RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Moisturizer, SPF 30 - 1 fl oz|
|Extended Size||1 fl oz (30 ml)|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Oil free|
BreakoutOn day 3 of using this and every morning I wake up with another pimple ? To oily ? Maybe I'm using to much ? Any suggestions ? Thank you
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age Ask a doctor
- Other Information
- Protect this product from excessive heat, freezing, and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
- Store between 66F (20C) and 77F(25C)
Call 1-800-RoC (1-800-762-1964) Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755, or visit www.rocskincare.com
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
Avobenzone 3%, homosalate 10%, octocrylene 3%, oxybenzone 5% (sunscreen)
Water, glycerin, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, dimethicone, butylene glycol, cyclohexasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, squalane, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, styreneacrylates copolymer, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-75 stearate, polyacrylamide, glycolic acid, phenoxyethanol, pentylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurateVP copolymer, C13-14 isoparaffin, ceteth-20, steareth-20, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance, propylparaben, ethylparaben, laureth-7, BHT, disodium EDTA, cyclopentasiloxane, p-anisic acid, allantoin, polysorbate 20, retinol, ascorbic acid, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, sodium hydroxide
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.