Rogaine Women's Hair Regrowth Treatment, 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol, Once-a-Day Foam - 2.11 fl oz
Item No. 0344647
Women's Rogaine Once-A-Day Foam, is clinically proven to regrow thicker and fuller hair by reactivating inactive hair follicles. Simply commit to a once daily application during your beauty ritual to promote new hair growth thicker than before, with results in as little as 12 weeks.
Features & Benefits
- One 2.11-ounce aerosol of hair regrowth foam
- Effective: Regrows new hairs thicker, with results in as little as 12 weeks
- Easy: Once daily scalp treatment, day or night
- Helps prevent further hair loss and hair thinning in women, by regrowing fuller, thicker hair
- Contains 5% minoxidil
|Product Name||Rogaine Women's Hair Regrowth Treatment, 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol, Once-a-Day Foam - 2.11 fl oz|
|Extended Size||2.11 fl oz (60 g) can|
|Indications||To regrow hair on the scalp.|
Apply half a capful once daily directly to the scalp in the hair loss area
• Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
• Using more or more often will not improve results
• Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- Minoxidil 5% w/w (without propellant)
- butylated hydroxytoluene
- cetyl alcohol
- citric acid
- lactic acid
- polysorbate 60
- purified water
- SD alcohol 40-B
- stearyl alcohol
For external use only. Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame or smoking during and immediately following application.
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if:
• your degree of hair loss is greater than shown on the side of the carton because this product may not work for you
• you have no family history of hair loss
• your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
• your hair loss is associated with childbirth
• you do not know the reason for your hair loss
• you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies or children.
• your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
• you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before using if you have heart disease.
When using this product:
• do not use more than directed
• do not apply on other parts of the body
• avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
• some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
• it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 3 months with once daily use. For some women, you may need to use this product once a day for at least six months before you see results.
• the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all women.
Stop using and ask a doctor if:
• chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
• sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
• your hands or feet swell
• scalp irritation or redness occurs
• unwanted facial hair growth occurs
• you do not see hair regrowth in 6 months