Roscoe Cervical Sleep Pillow with Indentation
Item No. 0248811
The Roscoe Cervical Sleep Pillow with Indentation, #PP3113, lightly supports the head and neck while sleeping to help alleviate many common weaknesses, including tension headaches, neck spasms, arthritis, whiplash, post-spinal surgery and snoring. It features a unique recessed core that allows for proper cervical support when sleeping on your back or side. This helps to improve the body’s rejuvenating process that happens during sleep, providing a better feeling upon awakening. High resiliency fiber bounces back when compressed for superior comfort and durability. Cover is made of blended cotton; breathable and soft to the touch. Fits standard pillowcases.
Features & Benefits:
- Features a unique recessed core to support the head, neck and shoulders during sleep
- Lessens tossing and turning for a deeper, more restorative night’s sleep
- Filled with a unique blend of soft polyester fiber for comfort
- Holds its shape twice as long as average foam pillows
- Fits standard pillow cases, 16" x 23"
|Product Name||Roscoe Cervical Sleep Pillow with Indentation|
|Color Specs Tab||White|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.