Sarna Anti-Itch Lotion for Sensitive Skin - 7.5 Fl oz

In stock
SKU
0303919
Rating:
100%
$9.99
-
+

Usually ships in 1 business day

Warning Show Details

From the Manufacturer
Details

Item No. 0303919


Specially-formulated for sensitive skin, Sarna anti-itch lotion is designed to provide fast-acting itch relief from oak, sumac poison ivy, mosquito and insect bites, redness and irritation, and even soothes rashes caused by allergies and chicken pox. The soft, luxurious lotion is smooth to provide an instant burst of fast-acting relief. Dermatologist recommended. Proudly made in the USA.

Features & Benefits:

  • Steroid free
  • Fragrance free
  • Anti itch lotion
More Information
More Information
Product Name Sarna Anti-Itch Lotion for Sensitive Skin - 7.5 Fl oz
Package Count 1
Extended Size 7.5 fl oz (222 ml)
Container Type plastic bottle
Country of Manufacture United States
Best For Itch Relief
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Allergy Option Fragrance Free
Prop 65 No
Reviews 1
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Sarna Anti-Itch Lotion for Sensitive Skin - 7.5 Fl oz
Your Rating
Customer Reviews

1 Item

Show per page
  1. DR ZUKERBROAD RECOMMENDED IT. GREAT STUFF
    Quality
    100%
    Value
    100%
    AWESOME STUFF FOR BITES

    Review by

    Posted on

1 Item

Show per page
Directions
To open: squeeze cap tightly and turn pump counter-clockwise. Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
Ingredients
Pramoxine hydrochloride (1%). Inbenzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, peg-8 stearate, peg-100 stearate, petrolatum, purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid
Safety

For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use in the eyes or nose. Not for prolonged use. Do not apply to large areas of the body. If redness, irritation, swelling, or pain persists or increases, discontinue use unless directed by a physician. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.

Recommendations
!