Item No. 0303919
The strongest anti-itch medication you can buy without a prescription, Sarna Sensitive's moisturizing formula provides intensive relief for eczema and dry skin conditions. Designed with sensitive skin in mind, Sarna Sensitive is accepted by the National Eczema Association and contains no steroids, parabens, fragrances or other harsh chemicals. It is safe and effective for daily use. Sarna is the #1 dermatologist recommended brand in the topical anti-itch category.
- NEA ACCEPTED - Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED Sarna is the #1 dermatologist recommended brand in the topical anti-itch category
- NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED The strongest anti-itch medication available over-the-counter
- DESIGNED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN Contains no steroids, no parabens and no fragrances
- INTENSIVE RELIEF Soothes itching from eczema and dry skin conditions
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Sarna Anti-Itch Lotion for Sensitive Skin - 7.5 Fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Dye Free, Fragrance Free, Paraben Free|
|Allergy Option||Dye Free, Fragrance Free|
to open, hold cap tightly and turn pump counter-clockwiseAdults and children 2 years of age and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 2 years of age consult a doctor
Pramoxine Hydrochloride - 1%, benzyl alcohol, carbomer homopolymer type C, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, glyceryl monostearate, isopropyl myristate, petrolatum, polyoxyl 8 stearate, polyoxyl 100 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid
For external use only When using this product •avoid contact with the eyes Stop use and ask a doctor if •condition worsens •symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.