Item No. 0354240

Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action Toothpaste, Cleansing Mint, 4oz

Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action Toothpaste, Cleansing Mint, 4oz

$6.99

Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 3 business days

Details

Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action Toothpaste comes in a refreshing mint flavor and is specially designed for people with sensitive teeth. It helps harden enamel that has been softened by acid erosion and continues to protect it from further acid breakdown caused by the foods we eat. It is the number one dentist recommended brand for people with sensitive teeth who suffer from acid erosion.

Features & Benefits:

  • Strengthens and re-hardens enamel
  • Multi-action acid protection formula
  • Protection against the effects of acid erosion
  • Highly recommended by dentists
Reviews
Specs
Height 1.7 inches
Width 1.4 inches
Depth 6.5 inches
Product Weight 4 oz
Unit Price $27.96 per POUND Cream (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 1
Depth 6.5
Width 1.4
Height 1.7
Product Weight 4
Product Weight UOM oz
Container Type Tube
Form Cream
Flavor Cleansing Mint
Model 83090
Indications Prevention of dental cavities
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Directions
Always follow the label. Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) and not more than three times a day, or as recommended by a dentist of physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%), Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Flavor, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide

Safety
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Other warnings: Stop use and ask a dentist if: the problem persists or worsens (Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist) pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.