Item No. 0337216

Photo of Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste, Daily Anti-Cavity Fluoride, for Sensitive Teeth, Mintessence, 4.0 oz (113 g)

Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste, Daily Anti-Cavity Fluoride, for Sensitive Teeth, Mintessence, 4.0 oz (113 g)

$6.99

Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 3 business days

Details

Sensitive teeth can keep you from eating the foods you truly enjoy. With Sensodyne Pronamel Iso-Active Toothpaste, you can start eating the foods you love. The anti-cavity fluoride toothpaste works to protect against cavities and reharden and strengthen your teeth’s enamel and protect against the harsh effects of acid erosion from fruit and wine. Mint essence scent leaves your mouth with a fresh, clean taste.

Features & Benefits:

  • Gentle whitening
  • Hardens enamel protects against the effects of acid wear
  • Dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
  • Acid protection formula
Reviews
Specs
Height 1.75 inches
Width 6.75 inches
Depth 1.45 inches
Product Weight 4 oz
Unit Price $27.96 per POUND (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 1
Depth 1.45
Width 6.75
Height 1.75
Product Weight 4
Product Weight UOM oz
Extended Size 4.0 oz (113 g)
Container Type Tube
Model 83050
Indications Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Directions
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
Ingredients
Cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, glycerin, hydrated silica, peg 8, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, water, xanthan gum

Safety
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Stop use and ask a dentist if: the problem persists or worsens (sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist); pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.