Item No. 0309564
Sensodyne Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste beats sensitivity pain in just three days, delivering lasting protection and relief. Specially formulated to protect you from pain triggers, this stannous fluoride toothpaste for sensitive teeth creates a protective layer over your exposed dentin with twice daily brushing. This Extra Fresh toothpaste also prevents cavities and leaves you with fresh breath, delivering all the benefits of regular anticavity toothpaste. This sensitivity toothpaste comes in a convenient travel size within TSA requirements, allowing you to easily take it with you. For best results, brush for two minutes, twice daily. Get lasting protection from tooth sensitivity with Sensodyne.
- One 3.4 oz tube of Extra Fresh Sensodyne Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste
- Sensodyne toothpaste that provides sensitivity relief in just three days with twice daily brushing
- Protects sensitive teeth by creating a protective layer over exposed dentin
- Cavity protection toothpaste that effectively cleans and protects your teeth
- Specially formulated to shield your nerves from exposure to cold, heat, acid, sweets or contact
|Product Name||Sensodyne Rapid Relief Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth, Extra Fresh - 3.4 oz|
|Color Specs Tab||Other|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Active Ingredients: Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion) - Anticavity, Antihypersensitivity; Inactive Ingredients: glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.