Silk Almondmilk, Original - 0.5 gl
Item No. 0209954
Treat yourself to this smooth and seriously creamy silk original almondmilk. Made with three kinds of almonds grown by mother nature and picked at the peak of ripeness, this lactose free milk has a perfect mix of quality and flavor. Plus, its smooth flavor makes it an extraordinary tasting plant based milk that you can use throughout your day. It tastes great in a bowl of healthy cereal or in your favorite smoothies. Every serving of this non dairy milk has vitamin d to help support strong bones and 50% more calcium than dairy milk. Silk almondmilk is totally free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg, carrageenan, and msg. Looking for lactose free and gluten free cooking or baking supplies? Silk almondmilk makes an excellent addition to sauces and baked goods. Whether you're making a bowl of healthy cereal, drinking straight out of a glass or enjoying a frothy coffee, trust silk the original plant pioneer. Today silk supports regenerative agriculture because we believe in the power of plants for people and the planet. It's not just almondmilk, it's milk of the land. Read more about our story on our packaging. Enjoy all of the silk products, including vegan milk, non dairy creamers and dairy free yogurt varieties. See nutrition facts for sugar and calorie content. Silk almondmilk: 407mg of calcium per cup; reduced fat dairy milk: 309mg of calcium per cup. Usda fooddata central, 2022. From plants, not cows. Not nutritionally equivalent to dairy milk.
- Smooth and seriously creamy: one 64 fl oz carton of silk original almondmilk is made with three kinds of almonds grown by mother nature
- Just 60 calories per serving: plant based milk tastes great poured over cereal or in your favorite smoothies
- Deliciously wholesome: lactose free, gluten free, and dairy free milk alternative with absolutely no soy, casein, eggs, carrageenan, or msg
- Smooth and nutritious: vegan milk with 50% more calcium than dairy milk; an excellent source of vitamin d to help support strong bones
- Power of plants: silk supports regenerative agriculture because we believe in the power of plants for people (learn more on our packaging) it's not just almondmilk, it's milk of the land
|Product Name||Silk Almondmilk, Original - 0.5 gl|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Gluten Free, Kosher, Non-GMO|
|Allergy Option||Dairy Free, Soy Free|
Shake well. Perishable. Keep refrigerated. Silk Pure Almond will stay fresh 7-10 days in refrigerator after opening.
Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin 02), Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Locust Bean Gum, Ascorbic Acid (to Protect Freshness), Natural Flavor.
Not to be used as infant formula.