|Product Name||Similac Pro-Advance Non-GMO with 2'-FL HMO Infant Formula with Iron Powder, 23.2 oz - 1 ct.|
|Container Type||plastic jar|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||5.3 fl oz|
Item No. 0307976
Similac Pro-Advance with 2'-FL human milk oligosaccharide* provides immune support by encouraging immune cells to release protective proteins in amounts more like the breastfed baby. It's also the first leading infant formula with no artificial growth hormones. Parents reported a reduction in fussiness, gassiness, crying, and spit-up after just 1 day of feeding, and the improvement was maintained while feeding the formula. Our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E is important for helping support baby's brain and eye development. You can trust Similac, the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms and the #1 brand fed in hospitals.*Not from human milk. No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows.After switching to Similac Pro-Advance.Total US infant formula, all outlets as of 3/31/2018, Nielsen data
- #1 BRAND FOR IMMUNE SUPPORT*: Similac Pro-Advance is the first infant formula with 2' FL HMO** designed to be closer than ever to breast milk. (*Based on Pediatrician Recommendations & IQVIA ProVoice Survey 12 months ending February 2020; **not from human milk)
- NO ARTIFICIAL GROWTH HORMONES: Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormones (No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows)
- REDUCED FUSSINESS: Parents reported reduced fussiness, gassiness, and spit-up after 1 day (After switching to Similac Pro-Advance)
- TRUSTED: Similac is the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms* and the #1 brand fed in hospitals (*total US infant formula all outlets as of 3/31/18, Nielsen data)
- BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: Our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E nutrients also found in breast milk helps support baby's overall growth and brain and eye development
Directions for preparation and use Use as directed by a doctor. Use by date on container. Your babys health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your babys doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use. 1. Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils. Pour water into clean bottle (see mixing guide). 2. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.2g) to each 2 fl oz of water. Return dry scoop to holder in lid. 3. Cap bottle shake well attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard. Storage once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours. Store unopened or opened container at room temperature avoid extreme temperatures. Use opened container contents within 1 month. Do not reuse container. Mixing guide Measure water + add scoop(s) of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop finished bottle (approx.). 2 fl oz - 1 scoop (8.2g) - 2 fl oz. 4 fl oz - 2 scoops - 4 fl oz. 6 fl oz - 3 scoops - 6 fl oz. 8 fl oz - 4 scoops - 8 fl oz. Similac 1 Similac 6 fl oz 29 bottles. When mixed as directed, makes approx. 178 fl oz of formula. Our feeding expert hotline is available to help you with feeding questions 800-986-8800.
Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, 2-Fucosyllactose, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Nucleotides (Adenosine 5-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5-Monophosphate)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.