Item No. 0555634
Try the #1 medicated burn relief medication that provides fast, cooling pain relief for sunburns and minor burns. This unique gel is specially formulated with Lidocaine HCL to relieve pain and Aloe Vera to instantly cool and soothe sunburn while moisturizing to help reduce dryness. Solarcaine's gel also provides pain and itch relief for minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites and minor skin irritations. Some of the products additional benefits include being fragrance free, alcohol free, non-stinging and non-irritating. The pain relieving gel is even doctor tested.
- 1 MEDICATED BURN RELIEF: This medication is made by the #1 medicated burn relief brand, which provides fast, cooling pain relief for sunburns and minor burns.
- ALOE VERA: Solarcaine Gel is specially formulated with Lidocaine HCL and Aloe Vera to relieve pain and draw heat away from the skin to cool and soothe sunburn while moisturizing to help reduce dryness.
- PAIN & ITCH RELIEF: This unique gel provides instant pain and itch relief from minor: burns, cuts, scrapes and insect bites
- FRAGRANCE FREE & NON-IRRITATING: The pain relieving gel is fragrance free, non-stinging and non-irritating.
- ONE 8 OUNCE Bottle: This pack includes one 8 ounce Solarcaine cool aloe burn relief gel with lidocaine HCI.
|Product Name||Solarcaine Burn Relief Aloe Extra With Lidocaine - 8 oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Dermatologist Tested, Fragrance Free|
|Allergy Option||Fragrance Free|
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredient: Lidocaine Hydrochloride (0.5%). Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Alcohol (0.06%), Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Blue No. 1.
For external use only. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas. When using this product keep out of eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition gets worse, symptoms last more than 7 days, symptoms clear up and occurs again a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center.