Item No. 0338792
Soothe XP lubricant eye drops, from the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb, provide temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye. Ordinary dry eye drops simply provide moisture which can evaporate quickly from the eye's surface. Only Soothe XP contains RESTORYL mineral oils that help restore, seal, and protect. Your eyes have an outer protective lipid layer that keeps in moisture. Dry eyes can happen when this layer breaks down. Soothe XP eye drops for dry eyes help to restore that layer, to seal in moisture, and protect against further irritation. Soothe XP lubricating eye drops provide temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye, minor irritations, or exposure to wind or sun. They are eye lubricant drops that can be used as a protectant to prevent further irritation.
- EXTRA PROTECTION FOR DRY EYES: Soothe XP Eye Drops do what ordinary eye drops (non-lipid containing) can't. The Soothe XP formula helps restore the eyes lipid layer for relief that lasts.
- DIFFERENT THAN OTHER ARTIFICIAL TEARS: Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD), which often includes breakdown of the lipid layer, is the main cause of evaporative dry eye. Soothe XP eye drops help restore the lipid layer to seal in moisture & protect against further irritation
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE DROPS: Whether you have dry eyes, red eyes, itchy eyes, or all of the above, we offer a variety of options for your needs, including lubricating, redness relieving, antihistamine, and preservative-free eye drops
- EYE CARE EXPERTS: For over 150 years, Bausch + Lomb has focused on innovation & quality in our eye care products, from contact lenses & solutions to eye drops, ointments, eye vitamins & more
- EYE DROPS & MORE: Bausch + Lomb makes eye care products you can trust, from contact lens solution to eye drops, vitamins, & ointments to help your eyes feel moisturized & protected
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Bausch & Lomb Soothe XP Xtra Protection Eye Drops - 0.5 fl oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Dry Eyes|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
1. Remove Contacts Lens before use; 2. Shake well before using; 3. Instill one or two drop(s) in the affected eye(s) as needed or recommended by your doctor
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Light mineral oil (1.0%), Mineral oil (4.5%) / INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: boric acid, edetate disodium, octoxynol-40, polyquaternium-1 (preservative), polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium borate decahydrate. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH)
Keep out of reach of children.