St Joseph Pain Reliever Enteric Coated Tablets - 81mg, 120 ct
Item No. 0357157
St. Joseph is the original low dose aspirin for a doctor-directed aspirin regimen to help some individuals prevent a recurrent heart attack or ischemic stroke and has been trusted in America for over 100 years. Talk to your doctor before starting or changing an aspirin regimen. St. Joseph Low Dose Aspirin is available in tiny, easy-to-swallow safety coated micro tablets or as tasty, easy-to-chew orange-flavored aspirin tablets. When taken during a suspected heart attack, St. Joseph's Low Dose Aspirin chewable tablets may help to save your life.
- EASY-TO-SWALLOW ENTERIC COATED LOW DOSE ASPIRIN: Safety coated micro tablets delay aspirin release so that the tablet can pass through the stomach before dissolving to help reduce the potentially irritating effects of aspirin on the stomach lining
- LOW DOSE ASPIRIN REGIMEN: Recommended by doctors and leading health organizations to help some individuals prevent a recurring heart attack or ischemic stroke.
- CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR: Aspirin therapy is not right for everyone, so always talk to your doctor before starting or changing any aspirin regimen.
- PAIN RELIEF: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains.
- PUT A LITTLE LOVE IN YOUR HEART: You put your heart into everything you love. For generations, St. Joseph Low Dose Aspirin has been a staple of households as America's first and most trusted low dose aspirin for families. Low Dose Aspirin
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||St Joseph Pain Reliever Enteric Coated Tablets - 81mg, 120 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Gluten Free|
Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years of age do not sue unless directed by a doctor.
Aspirin 81 mg
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flue-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include: hives, facial swelling, shock, asthma (wheezing) Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you are age 60 or older, have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problem, take a blood thinning or steriod drug, have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescriptions NSAIDs(aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), or take more or for a longer time than directed. Ask a doctor before use if stomach bleeding waring applies to you, you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn, you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease, you have asthma, you are taking a diuretic. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for gout, diabetes, arthritis. Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding, feel faint, have or black stools, vomit blood, have stomach pain that does not get better, an allergic reation occurs. Seek medical help right away if new symptoms occur, pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days, redness or swelling is present, ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Posison Control center right away (1-800-222-1222)