Item No. 0040840
Nothing can ruin your day like an untimely acne breakout. Knock it out quickly with Stridex Daily Care Acne Medication Maximum Strength Soft Touch Pads. These advanced-formula pads use the highest over-the-counter concentration of salicylic acid and a bit of Keratolytic action to unclog pores, kill acne and leave you with smooth, blemish-free skin.
- Single-step acne control
- Soft touch pads
- Gentle acne control and soothed skin
- Effective cleansing system removes dirt & oil
- Contains 2% salicylic acid
Over-the-counter acne treatments are now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Stridex Daily Care Acne Medication Soft Touch Pads - 55 ct|
|Container Type||plastic jar|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Alcohol Free, Made in the USA|
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area. Repeat with a clean pad as necessary to remove remaining traces of dirt. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily as needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time. Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2% w/w). Inactive Ingredients: Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Menthol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Purified Water, Simethicone, Sodium Borate, Tetrasodium EDTA.
For external use only. Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid. When using this product using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.