Stud 100 Male Genital Desensitizer Spray - 0.4375 fl oz

In stock
SKU
5101571
$16.99
-
+

Usually ships in 1 to 2 days

Warning Show Details

From the Manufacturer
Details

Item No. 5101571


This topical anesthetic temporarily reduces sensitivity of the penis, which helps to delay ejaculation in cases of over rapid or premature ejaculation. Active Ingredient: Lidocaine Base USP 9.6% w/w. 7/16 Fl. Oz.
More Information
More Information
Product Name Stud 100 Male Genital Desensitizer Spray - 0.4375 fl oz
Package Count 1
Prop 65 No
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Stud 100 Male Genital Desensitizer Spray - 0.4375 fl oz
Your Rating
Directions
Apply 3 or more sprays, not to exceed 10, to the head and shaft of the penis before intercourse, or use as directed by a doctor. Wash product off after intercourse. Correct quantity and time of application will be determined by individual requirements and you should always use the minimum effective quantity. This product is fitted with a child resistant cap - insert key or coin, twist it to flip top open. Store below 77 degrees F (25 degrees C).
Ingredients
Active Ingredient: Lidocaine Base USP (9.6% w/w) (Approximately 10 mg Per Spray). Inactive Ingredients: Fragrance, Isopropyl Myristate, Solvent, Stearic Acid.
Safety

For external use only. Allergy alert do not use this product if you or your partner are allergic (sensitive) to local anesthetics. Do not use on broken or inflamed skin; if your partner is pregnant. Ask a doctor before use if you have, or have had, liver or kidney problems. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are already taking prescribed drugs. When using this product do not get into eyes; do not inhale; do not exceed a maximum of 24 sprays in 24 hours. Stop use and consult a doctor if you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching; if you do feel unwell or have any unpleasant effects after using the spray; if this product, used as directed, does not provide relief (Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision). Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.

Recommendations
!