Item No. 0031419
Clinically proven symptomatic relief from the #1 brand in stye treatment relief! Stye Eye Ointment safely and effectively relieves stye symptoms such as burning, itching and stinging. In addition to providing temporary relief of burning and irritation, this ophthalmologist-tested eye ointment can be used as a lubricant to prevent further irritation of the eye. Non-prescription drug products cannot treat the infection associated with a stye, but you can get temporary relief of symptoms. If your stye doesn't heal within a week and/or your symptoms worsen after several days of home treatment, please contact your healthcare provider.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations including burning, stinging, and itching
- Clinically proven symptomatic relief
- Ophthalmologist tested
- # 1 brand in stye treatment relief
- Contains a lubricant to help prevent further irritation of the eye
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Stye Sterile Lubricant Eye Ointment - Ophthalmologist Tested, 0.125 fl oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid
Microcrystalline Wax, Stearic Acid, Wheat Germ Oil.
For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thorough with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Other using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.