Item No. 8011008
Because armpits aren't the only thing that sweat, try our Freshening Spray. Spray some on in the morning for a fresh start, or carry a can with you for a little PM pick-me-up. Only Summer's Eve offers 5 fresh benefits in one great spray. Summer's Eve Freshening Spray meets our Safe Scents quality standards that ensure that the fragrances you love are gentle enough for your most delicate skin. Plus, our Freshening Spray is gynecologist-tested, hypoallergenic and formulated with vitamin E for smooth-feeling skin.
- 5 Fresh Benefits in 1 Freshening Spray: Neutralizes Odor, Absorbs Moisture, Won't disrupt natural pH, Talc-Free, Clinically Tested Safe Scents.
- Gynecologist-Tested, Hypoallergenic, and formulated with Vitamin E for smooth-feeling skin.
- Available in 5 fragrances: Tropical Rain, Island Splash, Baby Powder, Ultra, and Tahitian Sunset.
- Summer's Eve Freshening Spray meets our Safe Scents quality standards that ensure that the fragrances you love are gentle enough for your most delicate skin.
- Spray some on in the morning for a fresh start, or carry a can with you for a little PM pick-me-up.
|Product Name||Summer's Eve Freshening Spray, Island Splash - 2 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Talc Free|
Shake well, remove cap. Hold can 8-12 inches away from your lovely parts and spray away. For additional freshness, feel free to spray on pads and panties.
Isobutane, Isopropyl Myristate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Neutresse, Hydrated Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Lanolin Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tocopherol.
Flammable. Do not use product near fire, flame or sparks. Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Caution: For external use only. Spray at least 8 inches from skin. Do not apply to broken, irritated, or itching skin. Persistent, unusual odor or discharge may indicate conditions for which a physician should be consulted. Discontinue use immediately if rash, irritation or discomfort develops.