Sunsweet Prune Juice, 32 fl oz
Item No. 0019328
Made from 100% pure prunes, our Amaz!n Prune Juice contains 4g of fiber and 5 essential nutrients in every glass. That means just one serving a day can help support your digestive system and keep your whole body feeling good, naturally.
- Good source of fiber
- Good source of 5 essential nutrients: Potassium, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Copper and Niacin
- Supports digestive health
- Get natural digestive support from Sunsweet Prunes, The Feel Good Fruit. Enjoy as part of yoru daily routine.
- Sunsweet Prune Juice is made from the highest quality and best tasting prunes, selected by our family of farmers.
|Product Name||Sunsweet Prune Juice, 32 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Digestive Health|
|Ingredient Preference||100% Juice, Kosher|
|Allergy Option||Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free|
Refrigerate after opening. Consume within 7-10 days.
100% Prune Juice. Calories: 0, Calories from Fat: 0, Sodium: 50mg (2%), Potassium: 430mg (12%), , Total Carbohydrate: 42g (14%), Dietary Fiber: 3g (12%), Sugars: 25g, Protein: 3g, Vitamin A: 0 (4%), Calcium: 0 (2%), Iron: 0 (4%), Kosher: 0, Copper: 0 (15%), Magnesium: 0 (6%), Manganese: 0 (8%), Niacin: 0 (10%), Phosphorus: 0 (4%), Vitamin B6: 0 (15%), Zinc: 0 (4%), Riboflavin: 0 (15%), Trans Fat: 0g