Item No. 0411339
Swiffer Sweeper Wet mop textured cloths trap and lock dirt deep in cloth. They are safe to use on all finished floors and have a scrubbing strip to remove tough spots. Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
- Textured Wet mopping pad cloths TRAP + LOCK dirt deep in cloth.
- Scrubbing Strip removes tough spots
- Safe on all finished floors. Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
- Use with Swiffer Sweeper
- Also try Swiffer Sweeper DRY Sweeping cloth refills! Before Wet cleaning your floors with Swiffer WET mop cloths, first dry sweep your floor with Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping cloth refills.
|Product Name||Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths, Open-Window Fresh - 12 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
1. Attach. 2. Clean. 3. Flip & scrub. 4. Remove when dirty. Wipe floor with cloth and allow floor to dry. Wash hands after use. Use scrubbing strip to remove tough spots from dried-on foods to scuffs.
Water, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Capryl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Acrylic Polymer, PPG-26-Butheth-26, PEG Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrances
Avoid accidents: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS TO AVOID ACCIDENTAL DIGESTION. In case of eye contact or prolonged exposure to skin, flush with water to reduce irritation. If irritation persists, call a physician. Avoid exerting excessive pressure on mop pole as breakage may occur. Storage/Disposal: Keep the container flat and closed securely to keep cloths moist. Throw used cloths in trash. Do not flush.