Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths, Open-Window Fresh - 24 ct
Item No. 0312479
Swiffer WetJet Multi-Surface mopping pads have a new ABSORB + LOCK STRIP that helps trap dirt & grime deep in pad so it doesn't get pushed around. When you're done, just remove the cleaning pads and throw it, and all that dirt, away forever.
- ABSORB + LOCK STRIP helps trap dirt & grime deep in pad so it doesn't get pushed around.
- For best end results on your hardwood floor, use with Swiffer WetJet solutions. There's a perfect solution for any cleaning need
- Recommended WetJet mopping pad for use on finished wood floors* *do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
- Safe on all finished floors* *do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
- Also try Swiffer WetJet Heavy Duty Contains an extra SCRUBBING STRIP with the power of Magic Eraser
|Product Name||Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths, Open-Window Fresh - 24 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Wipe floor with cloth and allow floor to dry. Wash hands after use. Use scrubbing strip to remove tough spots from dried-on foods to scuffs.1. Attach2. Clean3. Flip & scrub4. Remove when dirty
Avoid accidents: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS TO AVOID ACCIDENTAL DIGESTION. In case of eye contact or prolonged exposure to skin, flush with water to reduce irritation. If irritation persists, call a physician. Avoid exerting excessive pressure on mop pole as breakage may occur. Storage/Disposal: Keep the container flat and closed securely to keep cloths moist. Throw used cloths in trash. Do not flush.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.