Item No. 0302537
It's time to tampax and live your life without limits. Get incredible all day comfort and protection for up to eight hours with tampax pearl tampons. Choose from five different absorbencies to match your changing flow. Got leaks? Go up an absorbency. Uncomfortable to remove? Go down an absorbency. Designed with a leakguard braid to help stop leaks before they happen. Tampax pearl regular/super/super plus absorbency provides protection you can feel good about. Free of dyes, perfume, latex , bpa, and elemental chlorine bleaching. Plus, inserting the tampon is made easy thanks to the applicator's anti-slip grip, while tampax formfit protection lets it gently expand to your individual shape. How to insert a tampon: slowly insert the tampon applicator from the tip, all the way to the grip. After you've pushed the plunger in all the way, pull the applicator out. How to remove a tampon: you'll use your thumb and finger to grip the string and pull it slowly out. Please do not flush your tampon. Properly dispose of your tampon in the trash. Ready to ditch the leaks? Get amazing protection with tampax, the #1 U.S. Gynecologist recommended tampon brand . Discover your perfect flow combo and get the protection you need. Natural rubber latex based on 2020 survey
- Leakguard braid helps stop leaks before they happen
- #1 U.S. Gynecologist recommended tampon brand based on 2020 survey
- Anti-slip grip on applicator makes the tampons easy to insert
- Up to eight hours comfort and protection available in five absorbencies with tampax pearl tampons
- Insert tampon applicator from the tip to the grip. To properly dispose, do not flush
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Tampax Pearl with LeakGuard Braid Tampons - Super Plus, Unscented, 18 ct
|Country of Manufacture
|Made in the USA
Use for 8 hours maximum.
Rayon, Polypropylene, Cotton, Polyethylene, Polyester, Paraffin, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethoxylated Fatty Acid Esters, Titanium Dioxide
Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Read and save the enclosed information. Tampons come in standardized industry-wide absorbencies. Use the chart for comparing absorbencies of all industry products. The risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) increases with higher absorbency. In order to reduce your risk of TSS, you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs.