Tampax Pearl Tampons Super Plus Absorbency - Unscented, 36 ct
Item No. 0306105
It's time to Tampax and live your life without limits. Get incredible all day comfort and protection for up to eight hours with Tampax Pearl tampons. Choose from five different absorbencies to match your changing flow. Got leaks? Go up an absorbency. Uncomfortable to remove? Go down an absorbency. Designed with a LeakGuard Braid to help stop leaks before they happen. Tampax Pearl Super Plus Absorbency provides protection you can feel good about. Free of dyes, perfume, latex, BPA, and elemental chlorine bleaching. Plus, inserting the tampon is made easy thanks to the applicator's Anti-Slip Grip, while Tampax FormFit protection lets it gently expand to your individual shape. Ready to ditch the leaks? Get amazing protection with Tampax, the #1 U.S. Gynecologist recommended tampon brand. Discover your perfect flow combo and get the protection you need.natural rubber latex based on 2020 survey
- All day comfort and protection available in five absorbencies with Tampax Pearl tampons up to eight hours
- #1 U.S. Gynecologist recommended tampon brand* based on 2020 survey
- Free of dyes, perfume, latex, BPA, and elemental chlorine bleaching natural rubber latex
- Your flow is different every day. Your tampon should be, too
- LeakGuard Braid helps stop leaks before they happen
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Tampax Pearl Tampons Super Plus Absorbency - Unscented, 36 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Fragrance Free, Made in the USA|
Use for 8 hours maximum.
Rayon, Polypropylene, Cotton, Polyethylene, Polyester, Paraffin, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethoxylated Fatty Acid Esters, Titanium Dioxide
Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Read and save the enclosed information. Tampons come in standardized industry-wide absorbencies. Use the chart for comparing absorbencies of all industry products. The risk of toxic shock syndrome (TSS) increases with higher absorbency. In order to reduce your risk of TSS, you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs.