Tampax Radiant Tampons Regular Absorbency with BPA-Free Plastic Applicator & LeakGuard Braid - Unscented, 14 ct
Item No. 8024017
It's a new time for that time of the month. Get up to 100% leak and odor-free protection with Tampax Radiant tampons designed with a LeakGuard Braid to help stop leaks before they even happen. For protection you can feel good about. Free of dyes, perfume, latex, BPA, and elemental chlorine bleaching. Thanks to their Textured Grip, they are specifically designed for incredibly comfortable tampon insertion. Plus, they come in a CleanSeal Wrapper created for more ease, more clean, and more hygiene - to help dispose of them wherever you are. Don't settle for less when you can get more. Discover outstanding protection for up to eight hours with Tampax, the #1 U.S. Gynecologist recommended tampon brand natural rubber latex vs. Tampax Pearl based on 2020 survey
- Tampax Radiant tampons provide up to 100% leak and odor-free protection
- #1 U.S. Gynecologist recommended tampon brand based on 2020 survey
- Free of dyes, perfume, latex, BPA, and elemental chlorine bleaching natural rubber latex
- LeakGuard Braid helps stop leaks before they happen
- CleanSeal Wrapper for more ease, more clean, and more hygiene vs. Tampax Pearl
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Tampax Radiant Tampons Regular Absorbency with BPA-Free Plastic Applicator & LeakGuard Braid - Unscented, 14 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Dye Free, Fragrance Free, Made in the USA|
Use for 8 hours maximum.
Rayon, Cotton, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyester, Glycerin, Paraffin, Ethoxylated Fatty Acid Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide
Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Please read and save the enclosed information. Tampons come in standardized industry-wide absorbencies. Use the chart for comparing absorbencies of all industry products. The risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) increases with higher absorbency. In order to reduce your risk of TSS, you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs.